Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sinsational Spotlight-Demond "Arts" Jones


Words cannot describe how much this talented brother means to me. He was introduce to me a little over a year ago thru a mutual Facebook friend. His passion and professionalism knows no bounds. So, it was only right for me to showcase him as my very first male spotlight. Without further ado, I present to you my friend and right hand man....

Full Name: Demond "Arts" Jones - The Red Artist
Facebook: The Red Artist - A more personal and behind the scenes look at the artist behind the red.


Available for freelance/contract work: yes

Things I do/Services I provide:
Identity Design (logos, letterheads, etc.)
Promotional Design (posters, mailers, billboards, etc.)
Publication Design (books, magazines, etc.)
Other Print Design (request available)

Photo Manipulation

Website Design Layouts
Web/E-mail Graphics



Design Style:
Design strong points: Typography logos, marketable slogans/mottos, scalability, recognizable, best interest of the client without compromising their visual goal.


Who is The Red Artist...
The color "red" would describe my passion; my passion goes further than just in my artwork...it is carried into every aspect of my life!
I could go in to some really philosophical type rant but at the end of the day I believe life is very simple and I love simplicity so...

In short, I LOVE MY LIFE!
O yeah...let me design something for you!!



Demond (ARTS)
TheRedArtist.com
http://www.facebook.com/TheRedArtist
Demond@TheRedArtist.com
"...I Just Make AWESOME Designs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment