Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mind Their Business



I made an announcement on my Facebook page the other day in regards to featuring new businesses on my blog. My inbox blew up with inquires. My friends and associates know me as a hype woman for owning your business. I want to make sure everyone around me succeeds and if it takes my platform to spread the word then so be. Let's kick off my new segment Mind Their Business with my high school classmate James Walker. James owns a jewelry company called DSNS Style. DSNS Styles offers men, women and children jewelry and accessories at wonderful prices. In addition to their competitive prices, DSNS offers a membership feature that allows you to shop all year around without spending an arm and leg. The platinum package is $50 a year for 50% off your purchases or the sliver package for $25 a year to receive 25% off. Shipping is also free with all orders. Don't take my word for it. Check James' site out at this link...http://www.dsnsstyle.com/home

SN: The men's line is not available yet but make sure you check DSNS' website for updates...Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm going to comment on this post just because your point makes sense to me. Good post!

    ReplyDelete