Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sinsational Spotlight-Kia "Starr" Hutchison

As I sit here trying to think of the right introduction to May's Spotlight. I am speechless. I cannot describe how much I admire this woman's strength and grown. I have known her since middle school and she is a walking example of being a bonafide Go Getter. Kia Starr Hutchison has shown that it is never too late to live your dreams when people think you are down and out. Her motto "feed your faith...& your doubt will starve," has kept her on the path to success. As a single parent, Kia finds time to nature her beautiful daughter while handling her business including volunteering in our community. She marches to the beat of her own drum while remaining loyal, honest, trustworthy, and just downright DOPE! So if you are need of an Esthetician, hit up my girl Kia.



Kia "Starr" Hutchison is a Licensed Esthetician who received her training at Aveda Institute in Washington DC. She specializes in facials, body treatments, lash application and full body waxing. Kia also serves as a Makeup Artist, Model and Fashion Consultant. The native Washingtonian prides herself in offering great skincare tips and regimens. Her magic gives new meaning to natural lash application. You can find Kia at Skin Beauty Lounge 404 1/2 8th Street S.E., Washington DC.
Spa number is (202) 543-6993. Personal contact info is (202) 528-0522 and email KiaHutchison@ymail.com

6 comments:

  1. Kia is the perfect person to do any service you need. She keeps it real but professional and you never leave dissatisfied. She prides herself in being a perfectionist when she provides a service and her goal is to make sure you the customer is happy. No complaints here, she's the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia is a professional, prompt, and black business woman. She does my underarm waxing; the work is quick but result is smooth and no pain. If you are looking for someone, KIA is the perfect search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Luv, Peace, and Blessing come your way Miss Kia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ROCKS! A perfectionist at all her trades. I don't let anyone touch me but Kia because I trust her, she's extremely patient, and customer service skills are always on point. I book with her every other week and I always love the services she provides to me. For a little more money, she'll even come to you!!!!

    Toni L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia is amazing with her craft. She does a wonderful job and is a perfectionist. You will never leave dis-satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kia I am so proud of you and I wish so much success in the future. I consider you a friend and if you need please do not hesitate to call me.

    Niyanna

    ReplyDelete